1. The Food!
You’re sure to find something you love! Chef’s have come from as far as Maryland to claim the title of “Best of the Festival!”
Feast at any of the Vendors below:
|*CJ’s Foods||*Peerce’s Famous Crab Cakes|
|*David’s Seafood Shack|| |
|*Greek Flame||*Tony’s Famous Cedar Key|
|*Laughing Crab Catering||*Taste of New Orleans|
|*Antonio’s Grill||*Anthony’s Grill|
|*Marco’s Seafood Express||*Chubby Boys Roasters|
View the full Menu (PDF)
2. The Live Entertainment!
The Music gets better every year! Valerie Smith with Liberty Pike, Lonesome Bert with the Skinny Lizards, The Saltwater Cowgirls, Grandpa’s Cough Medicine, Up The Creek, and many more!
(below) Grammy nominee and three-time International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA) award winner Valerie Smith with her band Liberty Pike below:
View the 2011 Entertainment Schedule Here.
3. The Kid’s Zone!
Offers tons of fun for kids of all ages. Did we mention kids 12 and under are free? Below are some of the rides & activities.
*Mechanical Bull Rides
4. The Pirates!
Meet the St. Augustine Swashbucklers!
“Like” their Facebook page:
5. The Arts and Crafts!
100 Arts & Crafts Exhibitors. Unique gifts, and beautiful art you can’t find anywhere else! Jewelry, Wood Carving, Weaving,Wearing Apparel, Potters, Paintings, Art and Photographs. Those are just some of the things you can find there
6. 2$ Admission!
Kids 12 and under are free!
7. Plenty of parking!
You won’t have to worry about finding a parking spot with the Historic Downtown Parking Facility below
• Location: At the Visitor Information Center on 10 West Castillo Drive (map)
• Rate: $1.25 per hour / $7.50 maximum per day
• Rate: $7.00 all day flat rate for designated dates
For full details on “Parking in St. Augustine” Click Here
8. Adult Beverages!
Budweiser – Bud Light – Dark Amberbock – Chardonnay – Zinfandel – Merlot
Need I say more?
9. Eclipse will be there!
We are a proud sponsor and will be handling the sound and videotaping the event, so be sure to stop by and say hi.
10. The Weather is expected to be beautiful all weekend!
3-Day weather forecast for St. Augustine:
11. Win cash and other Prizes!
- $1000 Winn Dixie Gift Card - $2 per chance / 3 for $5 / 5 for $10
- $10 Winn Dixie Gift Cards - One Each Hour on the "wheel"
- 50/50 Cash prizes - $2 per chance / 3 for $5 / 5 for $10
- Winn Dixie Wheel Spin - Win prizes at the top of each hour
- $500 from The St. Augustine RECORD - Free Entry
- Free Festival Tee-shirts - 12 given away
12. (Last but not least) All Proceeds benefit the St. Augustine Lions Club
The lions club Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world. The 1.35 million members of our volunteer organization in 206 countries and geographic areas are different in many ways, but share a core belief – community is what we make it.
Click the link for more information. staugustinelionsclubfl.lionwap.org
Here is their official Commercial:
View the Flyer (PDF)!
Check out our new store PACKED with Merchandise! We will feature some items in each blog! Visit the link below to browse or order!
Follow this blog for more updates and information!
All blogs produced by Harmony Cornett
Master Blogger for Eclipse Recording Company