Everyone at Eclipse would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Elizabeth Carter (below) recorded a few songs as a Christmas gift for her parents. She got the idea to come to Eclipse and record from her friend Joanne Summers (featured in an earlier blog).
Elizabeth took voice lessons at 16 and is now taking Fiddle lesson’s at Grandpa’s Music.
Time is running out to purchase your copy of the “Christmas in St. Augustine-2009, Filling Empty Stockings with Love” charity CD. It is available for a limited time at these fine locations below. Get your copy today!
- Coffee Creations, (200 cbl Dr. Ste 103)
- St. George Dinnerware, St. George St.
- Johnny’s Guitar Shop, State Road 16
- Music Matters, 196 St. Rd. 312, 904-824-5740
- the St. Augustine Record, One News Place St. Augustine FL 32086
- Simple Gestures, 4 White St E, St Augustine, FL 32080, 904-827-9997
- Grampa’s Music, 804 Anastasia Blvd, 904-819-5797
- Sea Bridge Landing Antiques, 912 Anastasia Blvd.
- Chili’s St. Augustine, 215 St. Rd. 312, 904-824-2216
- Eclipse Recording Company, 2155 Old Moultrie Rd. Suite 108, 904-794-1872 or online atEclipseRecording.Com
All blogs produced daily by Harmony Cornett
Master Blogger for Eclipse Recording Company