Monday, June 22, 2009

"Gove Scrivenor- A Music Legend, and Dave Besley at Eclipse today, with Ray Lewis!

Eclipse was excited to have Gove and Dave in the Studio performing together, on a song called "See You Later."

Gove has performed with music greats like Delbert McClinton, Jimmy Buffett, John Prine, Nanci Griffith and he was nominated for an Emmy for his performance with The Amazing Rhythm Aces on the popular PBS television show Austin City Limits.

<span class=
Gove said on the topic of recording at Eclipse, "It's wonderful! I was totally relaxed, Jim is wonderful to work with, I had a ball, I want to do it again."
For more information, or to hear Gove's music click a link below!

Myspace

Video

CD Baby

"I'm a fan of his and it was a real trip
to sing and play a song with him,
it's not often you get a chance to play music
with someone you really admire,
and I did today!"
(Left to right) Jim Stafford, Ray Lewis, Gove Scrivenor, Dave Besley
Jim Stafford (owner of Eclipse) says of the experience, "It's so nice to work with my old friend again, I look forward to working with him more in the future."


Ray Lewis (McLew Entertainment) says, "I've been in several recording studios, some were too small, some were even to big, Eclipse was cozy, and had a family feel to it."


No comments:

Post a Comment