Monday, August 17, 2009

Ella, Ron and Chase with songs of worship

Saturday, Eclipse had Ella Palmer (vocals), Ron Palmer (Drums)and Chase Fullerton (bass) in the studio. They are part of the worship team at Anastasia Baptist Church in Saint Augustine!

The Worship TeamElla wrote all of the songs recorded here. Ella says, “God is truly amazing, He has put so many influential people in my life to lift me up and encourage me! I pray that he continues to work in my life, giving me his lyrics and melodies to reach out to his people.”

The worship teamChase is their father (shown above; right) and he was a member of the Army Blues Band. Ella redeemed her gift certificate, for the Eclipse Demo Package, which includes,

  • 5 hours of studio time
  • Recording Engineer
  • 25 Pro Packaged CD’s
  • Text Printing
  • for only $349.00

Check out Eclipse Recording Company website for more packages:

www.eclipserecording.com

No comments:

Post a Comment